Lash Lift & Tint
WHAT IS A LASH LIFT AND TINT?
A lash lift and tint is essentially a perm for your natural lashes, to create a lift and curl. This is done using a silicon rod, two lifting and neutralising solutions, a keratin mask to nourish the lashes, as well as an optional tint at the end. We use different sized rods depending on your natural lash length. We do recommend a lash lift and tint for those that naturally have medium-long, full natural lashes.
WHAT IS A KERATIN MASK? (also known as 'lash botox’)
A keratin mask is a nourishing mask for your lashes that is applied during the lash lift process to encourage good lash health and growth, and to rehydrate the lashes as lash lifts can be drying. This is applied on the lashes for only a few minutes before tinting.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR LASH LIFT & TINT:
- Shower and wash your hair beforehand (if need be) as you're not allowed to get your lashes wet for 24 hours afterwards
- Remove any makeup and avoid skin care around the eyes before coming to your appointment
- Avoid drinking caffeine as this makes eyes flutter
- Take an antihistamine if you have watery/sensitive eyes
LASH LIFT & TINT AFTERCARE:
- DO NOT get your lashes wet for 24 hours afterwards. This includes showering, steam, saunas and excessive perspiration
- DO NOT apply makeup or skincare to your eye area or lashes for 24 hours
- Brush your lashes twice a day to avoid tangling, and to maintain the lift and curl
- DO NOT pick, pull or rub your eyes or lashes
- You MUST wait at least 6 weeks between lash lift appointments to avoid damage
- You may apply mascara to your lashes after 24 hours, but this will make the lash lift drop quicker so we recommend only doing it occasionally
- Aftercare oil is available to purchase at your appointment to maintain and encourage good lash health and growth
SEE OUR 'GALLERY' FOR PHOTO REFERENCES